The building

The New Synagogue was consecrated on the Jewish New Year’s Feast in 1866. With a total of 3200 seats, the New Synagogue became the largest Jewish house of worship in Germany…

more

Exhibitions

In its permanent exhibition, “Open ye the Gates”, the New Synagogue – Centrum Judaicum Foundation traces the history of the building and the life associated with it.

more

Archives

The archives of the New Synagogue – Centrum Judaicum Foundation have been continuously expanding since 1990. Today it comprises approximately 400 running meters of archival and collected materials.

more

Events

In cooperation with other institutions the New Synagogue – Centrum Judaicum Foundation regularly presents concerts, readings, theater and conferences related to Jewish topics.

more

Follow us:
radiused-google - Kopie radiused-twitter - Kopie radiused-facebook - Kopie